Our next supplier of aluminum profile systems for aluminum windows is ALUPROF SYSTEM CZECH s.r.o., which is part of the Gupa Kety holding company, which brings together the most modern and largest Polish aluminum product manufacturers. Thanks to this, the holding has the best possible equipment and is able to provide comprehensive and reliable supply even for the largest construction investments.
Aluminum windows - MB 104 PASSIVE window system
The latest MB-104 PASSIVE system is a top-of-the-line product that meets the parameters for passive houses. The Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany evaluates the passive standard when the Uw value of the entire window is less than 0.85 W/m2K, with glass Ug 0.7 W/m2K. The MB-104 PASSIVE windows meet this parameter thanks to the excellent Uw value of 0.8 W/m2K. When using glass Ug 0.5 W/m2K, the overall Uw value reaches the limit of 0.5 W/m2K
The frame depth is 95 mm and the sash depth is 104 mm. Depending on the desired thermal transmittance, two insulation options can be chosen: SI and AERO.
Advantages of the MB-104 Passive system:
- Certificate of the Passive House standard from the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany
- Excellent thermal comfort with a heat transmittance value of the entire window Uw from 0.53 W/m2K
- Perfect water tightness and air tightness
- Possibility to use glass units up to 81 mm thick
Download brochure here
Aluminum windows - MB 86 window system
The perfect insulation properties of the MB-86 aluminum window and door system offer a solution for both normal and low-energy houses. It is the very first aluminum system in which silicon aerogel filled with non-woven glass textile was applied (in the AERO version). This combination achieves excellent thermal parameters (Uw value of the entire window from 0.8 W/m2K, Ud value of doors from 1.0 W/m2K).
Due to its strength, the MB-86 system is also suitable for the completion of structures with large dimensions and high weight (aluminum window or door sashes up to 200 kilograms can be used). For the same reason, this system is also used in the production of structures resistant to burglary.
3 types of insulation - ST, SI, and AERO
Wide insulators with additional insulation elements
Two-component central sealing perfectly isolating the space between the sash and the frame
Design glazing beads in Standard and Prestige variants
Different types of fittings, including hidden hinges
Glass range up to 67 mm (triple glazing, acoustic glass, safety glass,...)
Burglar resistance RC2, RC3 (WK2, WK3)
Another undisputed advantage is the compatibility of the MB-86 system with the MB-77HS sliding and lift-and-slide doors system.
Download brochure here
We complete aluminum windows from system aluminum profiles from the long-established Belgian company ALIPLAST, whose tradition dates back to 1984. The products of this brand are characterized by precise processing and constantly moving forward. The fact that the company's activities have expanded practically worldwide and that its production facilities can now be found, for example, in Great Britain, France, Egypt, or China speaks for the quality of these aluminum profiles from which we produce aluminum windows and doors.
Aluminum windows - STAR window system
- Thermal transmittance coefficient of frames: Uf in the range of 0.6 - 1.23 W/m2K
- Insulation inserts for breaking the thermal bridge with a width of 45 mm are made of innovative materials
- Construction depth of profiles: frame 90 mm, sash 99 mm
- Possibility of door fittings with a high load-bearing capacity roller hinge system
- New standard for setting window panes into profiles (increased depth - significantly improves thermal and structural properties of the system)
- Innovative water drainage system from the structure
- The same type of corner and T-connectors in the outer and inner profile chambers reduces the amount of necessary accessories and production costs
- The same type of insulation insert in the window sash and frame
- Reduced amount of glazing beads and seals with the same wide range of glazing thicknesses
- Wide range of applicable fittings - a new type of corner connectors that avoids screw collisions when using PVC window fittings
- Possibility of glazing from the outside
- Sliding window
- Compliance with CE classification requirements