One of our suppliers of aluminum building systems, from which we manufacture aluminum doors, is the company ALIPLAST, which has been involved in this production since 1984. The company is based in Lokeren, Belgium, with additional manufacturing facilities located in the UK, France, Poland, Egypt, and China. The company collaborates with architects, manufacturing and construction companies, and its importance is growing not only in the EU market but practically worldwide. Because ALIPLAST is now a global corporation, there is also an exchange of many years of proven experience, which overall contributes to the continuous improvement of the company's performance towards customers.
Aluminum doors - STAR door system
- Thermal transmittance coefficient of frames: Uf ranging from 0.6 - 1.23 W/m2K
- Insulation inserts for thermal bridge interruption with a width of 45 mm are made of innovative materials
- Structural profile depth: frame 90 mm, leaf 99 mm
- Possibility of door hardware system with high load-bearing capacity roller hinges
- New standard for window pane installation in profiles (increased depth - significantly improves thermal and structural properties of the system)
- Innovative system for draining water from the structure
- Same type of corner brackets and T-connectors in the outer and inner chambers of profiles reduces the amount of necessary accessories and manufacturing costs
- Same type of insulation inserts in the window leaf and frame
- Reduced amount of glazing strips and seals while maintaining the same wide range of glass thicknesses
- Wide range of usable hardware - a new type of corner brackets that avoids screw collisions when using hardware for PVC windows
- Possibility of external glazing
- The solutions used in the STAR system allow (while maintaining the properties of this system) to take advantage of some of the advantages of other ALIPLAST systems - these are mainly aesthetic elements of LUXUS renovation system, the system imitating steel STEEL LOOK, or the VISION system (hidden leaf)
- The STAR system ensures top insulation properties and modern design of the final product
Another supplier of aluminum door systems is ALUPROF SYSTEM CZECH s.r.o., a member of the Grupa Kety group, which brings together the most modern and largest companies in the field of aluminum products in Poland. The company consists of a holding of companies equipped with top-notch facilities. It is a reliable supplier that can provide comprehensive service even for the most extensive construction projects.
Aluminum doors - door system MB 104 PASSIVE
The latest MB-104 PASSIVE system is a top-notch product that meets the parameters for aluminum doors and windows for passive houses. The Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany, evaluates the passive standard when the Uw value of the entire window is less than 0.85 W/m2K, with Ug 0.7 W/m2K glass. Aluminum windows MB-104 PASSIVE meet this parameter thanks to their excellent heat transfer with a Uw value of 0.8 W/m2K. When using Ug 0.5 W/m2K glass, the overall transmission Uw reaches the limit of 0.5 W/m2K.
The frame depth is 95 mm, and the sash depth is 104 mm.
Depending on the required thermal transmittance, you can choose from two insulation options: SI and AERO.
Advantages of the MB-104 PASSIVE system:
- Passive House Institute Darmstadt certificate of passive standard
- Excellent thermal comfort with a heat transmission of the entire window Uw from 0.53 W/m2K
- Perfect water resistance and air permeability
- Possibility to use glass with a thickness of up to 81 mm
Download brochure here